Secure Your Booth Today!
The National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) is proud to announce that exhibitor registration for the NEHA 2022 Annual Educational Conference (AEC) & Exhibition scheduled for June 28–July 1, 2022, in Spokane, Washington, is now open!
MAXIMIZE YOUR ROI AND QUALITY LEADS
The NEHA 2022 AEC is returning to an in-person event. Make 2022 your most profitable year ever and boost your business by taking advantage of this opportunity to meet one-on-one with decision makers/influencers.
- Invest in your growth and future
- Generate leads, build brand awareness, and increase revenue
- Showcase your products and services
- Network with a worldwide audience
EXHIBIT BOOTH INCLUDES
- 10’ x 10’ space with back drape and side drape, a 2’ x 6’ covered and skirted display table, two chairs, and wastebasket
- Two full conference registrations that include access to ~200 educational sessions, the Exhibition Grand Opening, and social events
- Inclusion as an exhibitor on the conference app
- Preconference attendee mailing list
- Carpeted ballroom exhibit hall with security
- Setup: June 28
- Exhibition dates: June 28–29
- Breakdown: June 29
- Online booth with lead retrieval
- Use your smartphone to upgrade your exhibitor experience and market to your audience.
$190 Member / $215 Nonmember
If environmental and public health professionals are your target audience, you simply cannot afford to pass up this opportunity to significantly increase your bottom line and make lasting business relationships.