Why Should You Attend the Annual Educational Conference (AEC) & Exhibition?
The NEHA AEC is so much more than a conference. It is the nexus for environmental health training, education, networking, and advancement. NEHA’s AEC is the most comprehensive training and education investment your organization can make to achieve immediate and long-term benefits.
- Acquire practical and real-world information and expertise from like minded professionals that share your passion for environmental health.
- Leave trained, motivated, inspired, and empowered to further advance your organization and yourself.
- Gain the skills, knowledge, and expertise needed to help solve your organization's daily and strategic challenges and improve your bottom-line results.
- Earn continuing education (CE) credit to maintain your professional credential(s).
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
Earn CE contact hours, potentially enough to meet your full 2-year NEHA professional credential requirement, by attending and participating in the NEHA AEC. CEs can be fulfilled by attending:
- Training and educational sessions
- Keynote Address
- Educational sessions via the recorded sessions on-demand after the AEC is over
See the Continuing Education page for information on credits for other organizations and for the California REHS program.
For more information about the AEC, please email email@example.com or call (303) 756-9090.
"The AEC is an excellent venue to foster the passion you have for environmental health and a reminder of why we do what we do."